What are cookies?
Cookies are bits of software that track user web usage and preferences in order to provide users with the best and most relevant web experience possible. They have been part of the internet since its inception and have helped shaped what the web is today, a more personalized and customized experience than it used to be.
These customized web experiences are only possible thanks to the information provided by cookies. Unfortunately, this technology, like many others, have fallen to misuse by shady companies and malicious agents and have exploited it in the wrong ways. This is why legislation has been enacted to protect user rights and privacy by letting them pick which sites they trust from those they do not necessarily trust.
PLATFORM COOKIE / DATA COLLECTION SETTINGS
We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel cookies to analyze web usage. These platforms also collect personal information to customize ads and web experiences. To opt-out from data being collected by any of these two platforms please refer to your preferred platform:
Climate Smart Home Systems Inc. (dba Alberta Carpet Cleaning and Alberta Furnace Cleaning) may gather some non-personal information about your visit to our site such as the type of browser you use, where you linked to this website, your activity while you were on this website, and any links that you follow from this website. In order to book an appointment, receive a quotation for our services, or apply for employment through this website, we require certain personal information including your name and contact information.
Personal information collected on this website will never be sold or shared with other companies or individuals not affiliated with us without your permission. Information may be shared with government agencies or companies only if required by law.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to track user data.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Mention all types of accepted payments, email address, and phone number. We also keep the last 4 digits of your credit card for security and order processing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: – Communicate with you. – Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. – When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
When sending us an email using our web forms we will save the email registered in the form for communication purposes such as replying to your questions or keep you informed on important updates to our services.
These communications can include on a very occasional basis ( never more than once a month ) promotions based on the inquiry that you sent, in order to keep you aware of price changes in the services you are interested in. This is in the spirit of saving you money on those same services.
You can exclude your email address from all future correspondence by either clicking on the link ‘unsubscribe’ in the email form or by request to deals@albertahomeservices.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Climate Smart Home Systems Inc. (dba Alberta Carpet Cleaning and Alberta Furnace Cleaning) How Google uses your Personal Information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
To opt-out from your data being collected and used please refer to your preferred platform ( that we use ):
LIMITED DATA RETENTION
Any personal information that you may provide through this website will be kept on a secure, password-protected server accessible only to our employees, agents, or contractors all of whom are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
From time to time we may send out e-mails with relevant offers and information about products and services that we and/or affiliates offer. You may remove your e-mail from our mailing list at any time by contacting us at the contact email address or telephone number provided below.
All currency displayed is in Canadian Dollars ( CAD )
DUCT CLEANING INVOICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term "Company' used below refers to the company name printed on the front of this invoice. By signing this invoice the customer agrees to the following:
That the merchandise and/or services described on the front of this invoice are satisfactory.
- Signing this invoice shall not constitute a waiver of any guarantee by the Company under this.
- The Company or authorized agents agree to perform the service indicated on the front of this invoice in a proper and workmanlike manner, using equipment and products standards for the cleaning industry. The Company will accept no liability for conditions existing prior to cleaning. Nor will the Company be responsible for any damage due to lack of proper inspection, service, or regular.
- The customer agrees that if this invoice is paid for by a credit card, the issuer of the card identified on the front of this invoice is authorized to pay the amount shown as Payment is due, in full. upon completion of work. The customer must present any coupons at the time of cleaning. One coupon offer per household per visit.
- Overdue accounts are subject to a monthly service charge of 2% (24% per annum). Should a payment be returned for any reason whatsoever, it shall void any warranty, guarantee, or liability caused by the delivery of any service or products described on the front of this invoice. The customer will remain liable for the full amount of the overdue account including any collection or legal costs incurred by the collection of the overdue account.
CARPET CLEANING INVOICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'company" used below refers to the company name printed on the front of the invoice. By signing this invoice the customer agrees to the following:
- That the merchandise and/or services described on the front of this invoice are satisfactory.
- Signing this invoice shall not constitute a waiver of any guarantee by the Company under this agreement.
- The Company or authorized agents agree to perform the service indicated on the front of this invoice in a proper and workmanlike manner, using equipment and products standard for the cleaning industry. The customer agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for the failure to REMOVE STAINS nor for any DISCOLORATION from non-color fast dyes or backing threads, nor for any CHANGE IN COLOR of the carpet regardless of the cause: nor CHANGES IN TEXTURE OR SHADING THAT may appear in the process of cleaning. FRAYING of fabrics in areas of normal wear will not be a responsibility of the WHITE OR OFF-WHITE fabrics cleaned only at the customer's risk. The Company will not accept liability for conditions prior to cleaning. Nor will the Company be responsible for any damage to fabrics cleaned, unless caused by the negligence of the Company's representative.
- The customer agrees that if this invoice is paid for by a credit card, the issuer of the card identified on the front of this invoice is authorized to pay the amount shown as a total. Payment is due, in full, upon completion of work. The customer must present any coupons at the time of cleaning. One coupon offer per household per visit.
- Overdue accounts are subject to a monthly service charge of 2% (24% per annum). Should a payment be returned for any reason whatsoever, ii shall void any warranty, guarantee, or liability caused by the delivery of any service or products described on the front of this invoice. The customer will remain liable for the full amount of the overdue account including any collection or legal costs incurred by the collection of the overdue account.